|Blackjack Switch is a popular blackjack variation poker game.
The typical fun about this game is that Players have to make two bets of equal size, and allow to
switch the second cards dealt between the two hands.
Of course nothing comes free, as different from the classic blackjack game we familiar with,
in Blackjack Switch, "Blackjack" pays even money and dealer 22 results in a push.
Please read below a set of rules for playing Blackjack Switch:
Depends on how you balance between the advantage and disavantage of Blackjack Switch,
it will be a fun game if you like the feature of switching cards.
- All rules are based on classic blackjack unless otherwise noted.
- Player must make two bets of equal size.
- After cards dealt, player may switch the 2nd cards dealt between the two hand. Foe example if the
two hands are 6,10 and A,5, player can switch the 10 and 5 to get hands of 11 and Blackjack.
- Dealer draw cards on soft 17 (e,g A,6 / A,2,4 / etc)
- Player may double on any 2 cards.
- Player may double after a split.
- Each hand is only allow to split once.
- Player's Blackjack winning pays 1 to 1 even money.
- Dealer's hand total of 22 will push against any player's hand total of 21 or less.
However, player's Blackjack will still beat dealer's 22